We are leaders and innovators in commodity derivatives trading
Our business thrives by connecting proprietary data and advanced technology with rigorous trading execution.Mandara is an independent trading company, with a track record of generating significant returns. Founded in 2009, Mandara trades worldwide markets across global time-zones, through teams in London, New York and Singapore. Personal integrity and the unrelenting pursuit of excellence are central to everything we do.
Mandara is in the business of realising potential – the potential of our employees and our organisation as a whole.
To do this we harness ambition and aptitude through our unique talent identification and skill acquisition programs. We constantly measure individual and team performance to drive development. From front office to technical support staff, we reward excellence with swift progression.
At Mandara, we set the highest standards of performance
– every single employee must have the desire to achieve excellence in their role.
We employ a robust set of quantitative and qualitative benchmarks to ensure that we operate at the highest level.
Everything, however effective, can always be improved. Which is why we constantly discover better ways of working, challenge the status quo, and fix things before they break.
To achieve this, we apply scientific rigour to all that we do. We hypothesise, test, measure and learn. We create our own conventions.
Java Senior SingaporeDownload Job Spec.
Opportunity for you as a Java developer to take the next step in your career and take ownership of the pricing platform for a successful trading firm. This a technically challenging role where you will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of a trading critical application in an iterative, agile development environment. We have a start-up culture with a passion for the opportunities presented by the next generation of technologies within a small team of highly driven and talented individuals.
Java Mid/C# Developer SingaporeDownload Job Spec.
Mandara’s technology team is dedicated to providing outstanding technology solutions to the trading business. Most of our software is developed in-house, driving further business growth. This is a unique opportunity to fast-track your career and work in a rapidly expanding company with a meritocratic, start-up culture. Personal integrity and the unrelenting pursuit of excellence are central to everything we do.
The Financial Conduct Authority’s Conduct of Business Sourcebook rule 2.2.3R requires Mandara Energy Limited (“Mandara”) to make a disclosure regarding its commitment to the UK Stewardship Code (the “Code”), issued by the Financial Reporting Council. The Code sets out various principles relating to the level of engagement by investors with UK equity investors.
Mandara believes that the Code is not relevant to its business as it does not invest in single equities. Therefore, although Mandara readily supports the objectives of the Code; it does not commit to it.
Should there be any material changes to the investment strategy of Mandara, which would render the Code relevant; Mandara will revise this disclosure accordingly.
Terms & conditions
This website is not for U.S. persons.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site
1. Terms of website use
2. Other applicable terms
3. Information about us
www.mandaracapital.com is a site operated by Mandara Energy Limited. (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07452831 and have our registered office at Belmont House, Station Way, Crawley Sussex, RH10 1JA. Our main trading address is 90 Cannon Street, London EC4N 6HA. Our VAT number is 143015164.
We are a limited company, regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We are not registered as a broker-dealer under the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the “1934 Act”) and under applicable state laws in the United States. In addition, we are not registered as an investment adviser under the U.S. Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended (the “Advisers Act” and together with the 1934 Act, (“the Acts”), and under applicable state laws in the United States. Accordingly, in the absence of specific exemption under the Acts, our site and its contents do not constitute an offer or invitation to sell, purchase or subscribe for, any securities or any other product or service from us or our respective affiliates to U.S. Persons. Any services described herein are not intended for U.S. Persons. “U.S. Person” is generally defined as a natural person, residing in the United States for six months or more per year or any entity organised or incorporated under the laws of the United States. U.S. citizens living abroad may also be deemed “U.S. Persons” under certain rules. For the specific meaning of “U.S. Persons” we refer to relevant U.S. laws and regulations mentioned above. Neither any content of our site, nor any copy of documents available through our site may be sent to or taken into the United States or distributed in the United States or to a U.S. Person. No U.S. Person may use or view our site.
4. Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
5. Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
6. Accessing our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
7. Your account and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
8. Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Subject to the paragraph below, you will treat as strictly confidential:
• any negotiations between you and us.
You may disclose information which would otherwise be confidential, if and to the extent:
• required by law;
• the information has come into the public domain through no fault of yours; or
• we have given prior written approval of the disclosure; provided in each case that, subject to law, any such information will be disclosed only after consultation with us.
10. No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not to be construed as or relied upon as a recommendation or statement of opinion, an advertisement, and it does not constitute or form part of any offer or invitation to buy or sell, subscribe for or dispose of security, financial product or instrument, or derivative, or to participate in any particular trading strategy in any jurisdiction. Nor shall it or any part of it form the basis of or be relied upon in connection with any contract. The content of our site does not constitute business, financial, investment, hedging, trading, legal, regulatory, tax or accounting advice or services and as such, you should not make our site or the information provided in it the basis for any investment decisions made by or on behalf of you. You are advised to consult your business, tax, accounting and legal advisers. The information provided should not be relied on for any purpose and should not in any way serve as a substitute for other enquiries and procedures that would (or should) otherwise be undertaken. No representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is or will be made and, save in the case of fraud, no responsibility or liability is or will be accepted by us or by any of our affiliates, directors, officers, servants, employees, advisers, agents, consultants or other representatives as to or in relation to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of our site or the information forming the basis of our site or for any reliance placed on our site by any person whatsoever. No representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is or will be made as to the achievement or reasonableness of, and no reliance should be placed on, any projection, targets, estimates, forecasts and nothing in our site should be relied on as a promise or representation as to the future.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
11. Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use, our site;
• use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site;
• loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
• business interruption;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
• any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
If you are dissatisfied with our site or any content or materials in it, your only remedy is to discontinue your use of it.
12. Acceptable use
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or
international law or regulation.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which may be harmful to our reputation or to our site
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
• You also agree:
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our site;
• any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
• any software used in the provision of our site; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
13. Viruses and security
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
While we have taken reasonable measures to safeguard against unauthorised access to your personal information, unfortunately no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. We do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to it. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk and we do not accept any liability for any interception of information which it transmits to you. We have no control over the practices of third parties (e.g., links to our site, third-party sponsors or third parties who misrepresent themselves as you or someone else).
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
14. Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
16. Trade marks
The Mandara Capital logo and Mandara flower (“Trade Marks”) are UK registered trade marks of Mandara Energy Limited.
You must not commit any act which causes or may cause harm to our reputation, or to the Trade Marks.
You do not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the Trade Marks or the goodwill associated with them, or in or to any of the advertising, promotional or merchandising work or material belonging to or developed by or for us.
18. Applicable law
19. Contact us
To contact us, please email email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site.
Mandara Energy Limited (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Mandara Energy Limited, having registered address Belmont House, Station Way, Crawley, Sussex, RH10 1JA.
Information we may collect from you
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site http://www.mandaracapital.com and/or www.mandaracap.info or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site or use its functionality in any way, and if you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, company/firm/employer, e-mail address and phone number, as well as your activities on our site.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
• Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of other website we operate or the other activities we undertake with you or your company/firm/employer. We also work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• Information you give to us. We will use this information:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with relevant information or actions you request from us;
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
• Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your Information
We may share your personal information with any of our affiliates. “affiliate” means any other person or entity directly or indirectly controlling or controlled by or under direct or indirect common control with ourselves. “control” (when used with respect to any specified person or entity) means the power to direct or cause the direction of the management or policies of such person or entity, whether through ownership of voting securities or by contract or otherwise. “controlling” and “controlled” have the corresponding meaning.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
• Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Mandara Energy Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its website users will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of other entities. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.